Welcome to the Charis Community Church web site
Charis Community Church is a non-traditional church with a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Belief and trust in Jesus Christ are the only way to be saved (John 14:6)
- Receiving salvation means we must turn from our sins (Acts 2:37-38)
- Salvation cannot be earned; it is a gift of God (Romans 6:23)
- “And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.“ Acts 4:12 NASB
- Baptism – it is a sign,an outward indication, of the inner change – Romans 6: 3-4;The Great Commandment – Matthew 28:19 and Immersion – Matthew 3:16.
- Music – Praise and Worship
- Dress Code – Relaxed, Just be Covered.
- Environment – Family atmosphere.
- Would you like to know more? – Listen to some of the sermons free – click on the “Media” tab to find a drop down for “Sermons” you may listen to.
- Would you like to help us reach people for the calls of Christ? – We are a 501c3, make a non-taxable donation.
For directions to our church please visit the contact page.
CHARIS COMMUNITY CHURCH
316 Sharon School Road, Statesville, NC, 28677
Sunday School 10:00 a.m: Praise & Worship 11:00 a.m.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!